A couple of my friends are organizing this event which I am planning to attend. It will be a special opportunity to delve into some deeper aspects of ourselves. All are welcome! Here are the details:
- Want to have more fulfilling and rewarding relationships with family, friends and work colleagues?
- Want to know what is stopping you from achieving your maximum potential in all aspects of life?
- Have long-standing problems or frustrations that you seem stuck with?
- Have an illness or condition that just won’t seem to heal?
- Want more clarity about your finances or if you want to know why you do not get the things you would like in life?
Then by participating in a Systemic Constellation workshop you are taking a big step to doing something proactive in resolving these issues and realigning your life path towards better choices.
The Systemic Constellation process is an experiential therapeutic practice that aims to understand and resolve these challenges by helping us see and understand the unconscious behavior we display as a consequence of dynamics that may be present in our lives, often picked up in the families we grew up in. This practice helps unearth such ‘hidden’ dynamics that sometimes create the unwanted habits or compulsions, anxieties or blockages we experience.
The workshop will be led by a seasoned and highly regarded psychologist and psychotherapist, Heinrich Breuer, who has over 30 years experience in the practice and evolvement of Systemic Constellation work around the world. He currently serves as the president of the Milton H. Erikson Institute in Cologne and is a member of the management board of the Academy for Behavioural Therapy in Cologne. For the past several years he has also served as president for the German Society for System Constellations within the International Association for Systemic Solutions.
Date/Time: Monday, 21 November 2011, 2:30 – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, 22 November 2011, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 pm and 2:30 – 6 p.m.
Venue: 14/F Prosperous Commercial Building
54 – 58 Jardine’s Bazaar, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Cost: HK$2,800 per person
Sign up: Contact Elaine Pickering at firstname.lastname@example.org