Executive Coaching from Hong Kong
Executive Coaching Services
When you want to create extraordinary shifts in leadership ability and organizational culture, transformational coaching is an essential service. We have been providing transformational coaching services in Hong Kong and the region since 2000.
Angela Spaxman has an eclectic coaching philosophy drawing from many different sources to serve her clients. The models she uses include adult development theory (Action Logics, Integral Theory, STAGES, Leadership Agility, The Leadership Circle), Paradox Theory, Coach U’s Personal Foundation Program, somatic emotional processing, Neuro-linguistic Programming, Results Coaching Systems, Marshall Goldsmith systems, ontological coaching, integral philosophy and more.
Our coaching approach is based on the IAC Coaching Masteries®, developed by the International Association of Coaching and designed to create transformational experiences for personal and professional awareness, discovery and growth.
- International senior managers and professionals who want to breakthrough to higher leadership capacities.
- Senior and middle managers learning to inspire, empower and develop their teams with a coaching approach.
- Executives and managers who want to increase their influence in the organization.
- People who want to use mindfulness to improve their resilience, effectiveness and creativity.
- Organizations working to create cultures with increased resilience, effectiveness, creativity and collaboration.
Standard One-on-one Executive Coaching Packages include:
- Pre-coaching consultation and expectation-setting with the coach, client and corporate sponsor.
- Assessments, stakeholder interviews and/or direct observations.
- Joint and/or individual goal-setting.
- Regularly scheduled 60-90 minute coaching sessions over a 9 to 12 month period.
- Unlimited support by email and brief phone calls.
- Post-coaching consultation.
- Use of hundreds of programs, check-lists, self-assessments, referrals and other training materials as relevant.
“I found Angela to be an amazing coach! She uses the skills of listening and questioning extremely well, demonstrates empathy and understanding at all times, and knows when to challenge me or ask for my commitment to action. She is non-judgmental, positive, and completely trustworthy. I recommend Angela highly because she is honest, has integrity and is well respected in the Hong Kong market. She is well trained, experienced and ‘walks the talk’.”
Finance Industry Learning and Development Manager
“Even though I was talking to Angela about my problems, all the solutions were coming out of my mouth. I found it very empowering. I might have overcome my problems without a coach, but not within months. It might have taken years to sort out the root of my problems”
Godfrey Chu, Consultant
“You have a way of understanding the complexity of what I’m saying and then making it crystal clear for me.”
Senior Executive, Finance Industry
“I feel a big difference since I started the coaching. I’m more sure of myself and have more insight into things. Before, I used to brush off my emotions. Now I can look at them, analyze them and deal with the situation. I’m no longer too proud or cowardly to tell people what is bothering me. Before everything was a problem and now I have just a few little problems.”
“Before starting the coaching, I did not expect to learn so much about myself. Angela’s approach was non-intimidating, yet effective and assuring.”
Chief Risk Officer for an insurance company
“I really appreciate our conversations, as you always manage to help me see things in a different light, which somehow makes this difficult process easier. Our discussion the previous week … was especially powerful. I think that is a life-long lesson that I will come back to repeatedly.”
Senior Executive, Finance Industry
“I have been working with Angela for close to a year and found her to be an excellent coach – she has a unique ability to be both reassuringly supportive and constructively critical at the same time. Her probing questions forced me to re-examine the decisions I took and why, helping me to better understand both what drives me and the people that work for me.”
Managing Director, Media Industry
Marketing and Events
Travel and Hospitality
Mandarin Oriental Hotels
Vocational Training Council
China Light & Power
Hong Kong Jockey Club
Standard Chartered Bank
Herbert Smith LLP
Winston & Strawn LLP