The Empathy & Solidarity Practice Group hosts regular online drop-in conversations where we practice empathizing with others’ points of view and expressing our true views and feelings in a safe, open and confidential environment.
- To co-create a safe, accepting and confidential space
- To strengthen our capacity for empathy, intuition and authenticity
- To catalyze confidence, kindness and creativity in our lives
Practice slowing down.
- As a contrast to a fast-paced life, slowing down is soothing, healing and creates new energy and opportunities for seeing clearly.
Develop your ability to empathize.
- Empathy is an essential practice for forming and motivating intelligent, collaborative, resilient and diverse teams.
- Empathy includes non-judgmental awareness which underpins clear seeing, intuition and wise decision-making.
Grow your capacity to feel.
- When we pay attention with loving acceptance to our feelings and emotions, they move. This means we get unstuck and process the emotional reactions that limit our lives.
- By developing the ability to feel, we change our relationships to ourselves, others and the environment.
- Feeling is an antidote to a world of digital distractions, disconnection, anxiety and unconscious environmental abuse in which we are all embedded.
Enjoy being yourself.
- Self-disclosure and vulnerability are the path to genuine self-confidence and required practices for creating deep collaboration.
Experience a feeling of solidarity and self-confidence that is empowering.
- By sharing our true experiences and allowing space for others to be themselves, we create a sense of safety, solidarity, confidence and hope.
if you have a sincere intention to develop more mindful listening and empathy while being open and vulnerable to others, you are welcome to join us. Mostly we are coaches, consultants, counselors, managers, artists, healers and meditators based in Asia and we are open to all who share our intentions.
First we slow down and get present together with a guided self-awareness meditation. Then we follow a simple structure for conversations in groups of 2 or 3, sharing how we feel and what is important to us, focusing in the present moment. We close with a full group sharing, always ending promptly. The design of these sessions is influenced by Transformational Coaching, Insight Dialogue, Collective Presencing, Circling and the psychological and spiritual knowledge that these practices stand on.
Our regular weekly practice is paused until further notice. If you would like to be informed of when we will re-start, please join the mailing list below.
Past participants have confirmed this:
- “This group is a place of profound safety for me. It has been a site for radical personal growth, where I feel unconditionally supported and witnessed in every moment.”
- “Having the space to feel into what is happening within myself and being witnessed by others.”
- “The most valuable was realness of the conversations and connection.”
- “It provides a welcome and necessary pause, which is much needed in these times.”
- “It’s hard to explain. It was like magic.”
Please complete this 3-step process to join our meetings. 1) Subscribe to the mailing list below. We use this list to keep you informed about Circle events or similar initiatives. We will not use your email for any other purpose and you may unsubscribe at any time. 2) Confirm your subscription and then you will receive a welcome email with more details of how we work. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive the email confirmation or the welcome email. 3) Read the welcome email to receive the link to the upcoming meetings.
We look forward to welcoming you! Join once or every week, as you choose!