–A small group workshop with a coaching approach for people in Hong Kong who want to take the next step in their personal development– This workshop is for YOU if:
- You’re at a crossroads, making major changes or starting a new phase in your life
- You want to take the next step in your personal development
- You want to be inspired by other people’s approaches to personal growth
- You are considering joining the Personal Foundation Program
- You want to be surrounded by open, positive, supportive people, or
- You are a graduate of the PF Program and you want to reconnect and refresh
What will happen? You will meet a small group of people in a private boardroom in Central Hong Kong to:
- Learn 7 key strategies for accelerating your personal success and fulfillment
- Reflect on how these strategies apply to you
- Share different challenges and perspectives from all group members
- Realize something new that will help you progress
- Enjoy a warm and constructive atmosphere facilitated by Angela Spaxman
Two Dates: Monday October 4th or Monday October 11, 2010
Time: Registration 6:45 p.m. Workshop 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Venue: In Central Hong Kong, to be confirmed
Fee: HK$200 per person
Space is very limited and this is an unbeatable price …so I suggest you sign-up early!
|SOLD OUT||Monday, October 4th|
|SOLD OUT||Monday, October 11th|
If you have trouble with the online payment, please send an email to: info ‘at’ spaxman ‘dot’ com ‘dot’ hk
Sorry, there are no refunds but you may pass your seat to a friend if you’re unable to attend.